250 gm white chocolate chips/ buttons
1/2 can condensed milk
10 gm butter
1/3 cup pistachios, shelled
- Line a square baking dish or pan with cling film or parchment paper for setting the fudge.
- In a saucepan, combine the condensed milk, white chocolate and butter and cook on low flame till the whole mixture melts and mixes well.
- Roast the pistachios for a few minutes and then chop into tiny pieces.
- Stir in the chopped pistachios into the melted mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan and allow to reach the room temperature. Then put into the refrigerator to set completely until firm.
- Once set, peel off the cling film /parchment paper and cut into squares.
- Store them in the refrigerator in an air tight container…
Recipe adapted from here..