2 cups wheat flour / atta
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp yoghurt
1 1/2- 2 tbsp ghee
milk as required
oil for frying
- In a bowl, add the wheat flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add yoghurt, egg and ghee into it and knead into a smooth dough adding milk.
- Keep it aside, covered for 2-3 hours.
- Divide the dough into small balls and flatten them to make thick rounds, just like puri.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry it in the oil on medium flame till both sides are golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with Chana Masala or any other curries of your choice…