1 small pomegranate ( 1/2 of 1 large pomegranate)
2 cups of water
4-5 tbsp lime juice
6-7 tbsp sugar or as required
- Seed the pomegranate and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or jug, add the water, lime juice and sugar and mix well till all the sugar is dissolved.
- In a popsicle mould, evenly distribute pomegranate seeds into the bottom of each popsicle and then fill to the top with prepared limeade.
- Freeze it for 6-7 hours or overnight..
- To release the popsicles, run the mould under the warm water for 20-30 seconds..Serve it immediately..