1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
1/4 cup / 55 gm butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
4 tbsp caster sugar
1/2 cup / 125 ml milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Peel and chop apples into small pieces.
- Heat oven to 180 degree celcius. Place 6 paper cases / liners in a muffin tin.
- Sift the plain flour, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together the egg, sugar, milk and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients into this and stir in the apples until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool completely…