1 cup prawns / chemmeen, cleaned
1 1/2 cup muringayila/ drumstick leaves, cleaned
3/4 cup grated coconut
4-5 dry red chillies
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
few curry leaves
- Crush grated coconut, shallots and dry red chillies together and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add cleaned prawns and cook it adding turmeric powder and salt.
- Add drumstick leaves to this and mix well for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add crushed coconut and salt, mix well and cook covered on low flame till done.
- Heat little oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add this over the thoran and serve hot with rice…