250 gm chicken breast
1 tsp garlic paste
3/4 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 1/2 – 2 cup corn flakes
salt to taste
- Clean and cut chicken breast into thin strips.
- In a bowl, add the chicken strips and marinate it with garlic paste, kashmiri chilli powder and salt and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Crush corn flakes into a bowl using hand. Beat the egg in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Dip each chicken strip in egg and then roll it in the crushed corn flakes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry these chicken strips on medium flame till it turns golden brown. Serve hot…
I love using cornflakes on chicken! This looks so good!
Yummy and crunchy snack
I would bake this instead of frying… 🙂