2 cup cooked basmati rice
1 onion, finely chopped
1 green chilli chopped
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tbsp cashew nuts, chopped
salt to taste
3 tbsp ghee
- In a bowl, beat the eggs adding 1/4 tsp pepper powder and little salt. Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped cashew nuts, onion and green chilli and saute well.
- Add beaten eggs to this and scramble it well.
- Then add cooked rice, pepper powder and salt and mix well for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…
- Can serve with sambar or any other spicy curry of your choice…
Delicious looking rice dear…