1/2 cup cabbage, finely chopped
250 gm chicken pieces ( with bones)
1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp corn flour
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp vinegar
1/2 cup milk
salt to taste
1/4 cup chopped celery
- In a pan, add the chopped cabbage and cook it adding 3/4-1 cup of water till done. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Cook the chicken with 3 cups of water adding little pepper powder and salt. Shred the chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- Strain the stock into a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a thick bottomed sauce pan, add the chicken stock, shredded chicken , cooked cabbage, pepper powder, vinegar and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Mix corn flour in 1/2 cup of milk and add to the boiling soup stirring continuously and boil for few minutes. Adjust salt and pepper powder…
- Switch off the flame and add chopped celery.. Serve hot in soup bowls/ serving bowls….