1 1/2 cup pasta ( I used bow tie pasta )
1 cup chicken sausage, chopped
2 onions, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
a pinch of turmeric powder
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
1-2 tbsp oil
- Boil water in a deep pan, add pasta and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion and saute well till golden brown.
- Add green chillies and tomato and saute till soft.
- Then add chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, chopped sausage and salt , mix well and cook covered till sausages are cooked.
- Add cooked pasta and coriander leaves and mix well for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and serve hot…
- Adjust the spice level to your taste…