1 cup basmati rice
1 cup sausage, sliced into thin circles
1 onion, sliced
3 garlic cloves, chopped
a pinch of crushed red chilli
1/4 cup beans, thinly sliced
1/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
2 tbsp fresh green peas
2-3 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp green chilli sauce
1 1/2 tsp vinegar
a pinch of sugar
salt to taste
1 tbsp celery, chopped
3 tbsp spring onion, chopped
2 tbsp oil
- Wash the rice and cook in a deep pan adding enough water and salt till done. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and fry the sliced sausages and transfer it to a plate.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in the same pan and add eggs to it and scramble it well adding little salt and keep it aside.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in the same pan and add sliced onion, garlic and crushed red chilli and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped beans, carrots, green peas and mushroom and saute adding little salt. Do not overcook the vegetables.
- When vegetables are almost cooked, add soy sauce, green chilli sauce, vinegar, sugar and pepper powder and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Add cooked rice to this and mix well for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped celery and spring onions…Serve hot…