1/2 kg boneless chicken
1 onion, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
4 green chillies, finely chopped
2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
2 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
3 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp pepper powder
2 tsp oil
4 bread slices, crumbled
- Cut the boneless chicken into pieces and grind / mince them in a blender.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, eggs, chopped onion, garlic, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes, mint leaves, coriander leaves, garam masala, pepper powder, required salt, oil and bread crumbs.
- Mix well all ingredients together with your hand
- Grease a loaf pan / baking tin and transfer the chicken mixture into the loaf pan and spread / brush little oil on top.
- Bake the chicken loaf in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes or till the skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to cool for about 10 minutes , then cut the loaf into slices and serve…