1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
1 cup fresh orange juice (squeezed from 3-4 oranges)
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
4-5 tbsp sugar ( or as required)
- In a bowl, add the fresh orange juice, enough sugar and 2-3 tbsp water and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Fill popsicle moulds halfway with this orange juice and freeze it for 1 hour.
- Blend the chopped strawberries with 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, enough sugar and 1-2 tbsp water in a blender until very smooth.
- Then pour this strawberry puree evenly over the orange layer and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight..
- To release the popsicles, run the moulds under warm water for 30 seconds…Serve it immediately…