100 gm noodles
200 gm boneless chicken
3/4-1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1/4 cup spring onion, chopped
1/4 cup capsicum, chopped
4 green chillies, chopped
1 chicken stock cube
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp chilli sauce
1 tsp cornflour
salt to taste
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
oil as required
- Clean and cut chicken into small pieces and marinate it with pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar and salt and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles to this and cook till done. Strain in colander, rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces till brown and keep it aside.
- Heat a thick bottomed pan and add 2 tbsp oil used for frying chicken.
- Add crushed garlic to this and saute till light brown.
- Add chopped spring onion, capsicum and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Then add chicken cube, tomato sauce and chilli sauce and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Now add fried chicken pieces and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Add 1 tsp cornflour mixed with 3/4 cup of water and mix well. When it starts to boil well, add drained noodles and mix well for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot…