15-20 fresh strawberries
2 cups chilled water
2-3 tbsp sugar or as required
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp basil seeds/ sabja seeds/ kaskas
- Soak the basil seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash and chop the strawberries into small pieces. Add this in a blender and blend to a smooth puree adding sugar and lemon juice.
- Then add the chilled water and blend it again.
- Strain the prepared juice into a jug/ bowl and add the soaked basil seeds and stir well.
- Pour into serving glasses and serve…