1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
5 strawberries, chopped
1 1/2-2 cups fresh lemonade
- In a mixing bowl, add all the chopped fruits.
- To your popsicle molds, put this fruits mixture and then fill your mold with fresh lemonade to cover the fruits.
- Cover mold, add sticks and place in the freezer and freeze it for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- To release the popsicles, run the moulds under warm water for 30 seconds…Serve it immediately…
- To prepare fresh lemonade, add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil. When the sugar dissolves, switch off the flame and let it cool. Then add about 1/4 cup lemon juice and 3 cups of cold water and mix well.
- Instead of lemonade, you can use any fruit juice of your choice….