4 hard boiled eggs
10-12 button mushrooms, cut each into two pieces
2 large onions, thinly sliced
1 large tomato, chopped
2 tsp ginger, crushed
2 tsp garlic, crushed
2 sprigs curry leaves
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan and add sliced onions and little salt and saute well till light brown.
- Add crushed ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and saute for 1 minute till the raw smell goes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, 1/2 cup water and chopped mushrooms and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and cook covered for few minutes till the tomatoes become soft and oil starts to separate.
- Then add boiled eggs, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and serve with chapati, pathiri etc…