12-15 big prawns / 250 gm prawns, cleaned
2 big onions, diced
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
5 green chillies, chopped
1 capsicum, chopped
1- 1 1/2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin seeds
salt to taste
3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds.
- Add chopped green chillies, ginger and garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add diced onions and tomatoes and saute well.
- Add chilli powder , garam masala and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes in low flame.
- Add 1/4 cup water and mix well. Then add cleaned prawns and cook covered for about 5 minutes at low flame.
- Add the chopped capsicum to this and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and remove from flame…Serve hot…