250 gm boneless chicken pieces
1/2 cup buttermilk
3/4 cup plain flour
2 tbsp corn flour
1 tsp coriander powder
1- 1 1/2 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Cut the chicken into small cubes / bite-size pieces. Then marinate it with buttermilk and salt and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Mix plain flour, corn flour, coriander powder, paprika powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, oregano, garlic powder and salt in a large zip lock bag/ plastic bag. Close the bag and shake until all of the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the chicken cubes little by little to this mix and shake well again that all of the chicken cubes are well coated.
- Take the flour coated chicken cubes out of the bag and slowly shake off any excess flour in the chicken.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the chicken pieces in the medium flame till golden brown.
- Remove them from the oil and drain them on a paper towel. Serve immediately with tomato sauce….