200 gm chicken sausages
3 medium onions, chopped
4 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp ginger, chopped
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4-1/2 tsp kasuri methi (optional)
salt to taste
few coriander leaves, chopped
2-3 tbsp oil
- Chop the sausages into small pieces or into thin rounds.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and saute well till transparent.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies and chopped tomato and saute well till it turns soft.
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder, kasuri methi and salt and mix well.
- Then add chopped sausages , mix well and cook on medium flame till sausages are cooked well.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot…