2 1/4 cups plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
115 gm butter
1- 1 1/4 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup strawberry puree
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease the mini dome pan with cooking spray and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence and beat well.
- In another bowl, sift together plain flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the sifted flour mixture to the creamed mixture, alternating with pureed strawberries.
- Divide the batter into the prepared dome pan and bake for 15-17 minutes, until lightly golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave in the tins for 10 minutes, and then place on a wire rack to cool completely…