Recipe Source: Fondbites Bake Along
118 gm unsalted butter
135 gm dark chocolate
2 large eggs
95 gm brown sugar
95 gm brown sugar, powdered
68 gm fresh cream
75 gm all purpose flour
68 gm almond meal
1/2 cup silvered almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a non stick brownie pan with butter and flour or line a cake pan with aluminium foil and butter the foil.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add butter and dark chocolate and heat it on medium flame and keep stirring until the butter and chocolate are melted completely. Keep it aside.
- In a large bowl or in the bowl of electric mixer, add eggs, brown sugar and powdered brown sugar.
- Beat it on medium high speed for 5 minutes until the mixture becomes pale, thick and gets frothy.
- Pour the butter-chocolate mixture slowly and gently, into the eggs mixture as the beater keeps running on slow speed and beat for 1 minute until the mixture gets fully incorporated.
- Add the cream into the bowl and beat again for few seconds on medium speed until the cream gets incorporated.
- Add all purpose flour, almond meal and the silvered almonds into the bowl and beat on slow speed just until incorporated. Do not over beat.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and top them with some of the silvered almonds and tap gently to release any major air pockets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the brownies are springy back to the touch and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm…