For the pizza base:
3 cups all purpose flour/ maida
2 tbsp milk powder
1 3/4 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp oregano
3 tbsp oil
luke warm water, as required for kneading
For chicken topping:
250 gm boneless chicken
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp soy sauce
salt to taste
Other topping ingredients:
pizza sauce, homemade or ready-made (as required)
1 small onion, chopped
1 capsicum, chopped
1/2-1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp crushed red chilli flakes
1 tbsp tomato sauce
grated mozzarella cheese, as required
- In a large bowl, add flour, yeast, baking powder, milk powder, sugar, salt and oregano and mix well together.
- Add oil to this and mix well. Then add warm water little by little and knead well to a smooth dough and keep it aside covered for about 2-3 hours.
- In a bowl, add the cleaned chicken and marinate it with chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder, soy sauce and salt.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken on low flame till done. Cut the chicken pieces into cubes and keep it aside.
- Take the dough out, punch it down and knead it again for a minute. Divide it into two portions and roll the dough in a floured surface using a rolling pin and cut out flower shapes using a flower shaped cookie cutter.
- Place them on a greased pizza pan/ baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spread little pizza sauce on each pizza flower and sprinkle little grated cheese.
- Then add chopped onion and capsicum and top it with fried chicken pieces.
- Top it with shredded mozzarella cheese and sprinkle little chilli flakes, oregano and drop little tomato sauce on top.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for about 12-15 minutes (or till the pizza base is golden and the cheese on the top melts).
- Remove from the oven and insert lollipop sticks/ bamboo skewers about halfway into each cooked pizzas and serve….
- You can add toppings of your choice….