1 cup blueberries
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup milk
4-5 tbsp sugar ( or as required)
few drops of rose milk mix/ essence
- Puree the blueberries adding lemon juice, enough sugar and 2 tbsp water in a blender until very smooth.
- Fill popsicle moulds halfway with this blueberry puree and freeze it for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, add milk and enough sugar and mix well till sugar dissolves. Add rose milk mix to this and stir well. ( or blend milk, sugar and rose milk mix together)..
- Then pour this rose milk evenly over the blueberry layer and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight…
- To release the popsicles, run the mould under the warm water for 20-30 seconds…Serve it immediately…