1 1/2 cup roasted rice flour
3/4 cup grated coconut
1 big onion, chopped
5 green chillies, finely chopped
small piece ginger, finely chopped
5-6 curry leaves, chopped
salt to taste
oil for frying
- In a bowl, add the rice flour, grated coconut, chopped onion, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves and salt and mix well.
- Add water little by little to this and knead to a soft and moist dough.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
- Take a small amount of dough and gently flatten using your fingers.
- Then slide it gently into the hot oil and fry till it turns golden. Remove it from the oil and serve with tea or coffee 🙂