10-12 Marie biscuits
2 tbsp roasted cashew nuts
250 ml whipping cream
6-7 tbsp condensed milk (add as per sweetness)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
chocolate shavings, to garnish
- Coarsely grind/ powder the biscuits and cashew nuts together and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks. Then add in the condensed milk and vanilla essence and whip again until stiff peaks are formed.
- In small glasses, add a layer of biscuit mixture and followed by the cream mixture.
- Repeat the same with several layers of biscuit mixture and cream till it reaches the top.
- Sprinkle some chocolate shavings on top and refrigerate them for 3-4 hours till set..Serve chilled..