1/2 kg squid, cut into round pieces
2 tbsp garlic, chopped
2 tbsp ginger, chopped
2 tsp crushed pepper
3 big onions, sliced
2-3 green chillies, slit
1 – 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- In a pressure cooker, add the cleaned squid, chopped ginger, garlic, crushed pepper and salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 1 whistle and then reduce the flame and cook for 2 whistles. Once pressure releases, open the cooker and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and add sliced onion and green chillies and saute well.
- Add cooked squid along with its gravy to this and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and mix well for a minute. Then add tomato sauce and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and when it thickens, switch off the flame. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot…
- You can also cook the squid in a pan ….