3/4 cup roasted rava/ semolina
2 1/2 cup coconut milk
3/4-1 cup sugar
1 cup fresh grated coconut
1 tsp cardamom powder
1/4 – 1/2 cup ghee
1 tbsp cashew nuts
1 tbsp raisins
- In a pan, add the roasted rava and coconut milk and mix well. Then switch on the flame and stir continuously until the rava gets cooked well.
- Add sugar and stir well on medium flame till the sugar dissolves.
- Then add grated coconut and cardamom powder to this and mix well.
- When the mixture starts thickening, add the ghee little by little and stir well. When the mixture separates from the pan, switch off the flame.
- Transfer this to a greased plate and spread little ghee and level/ flatten smoothly with a spoon .
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts and raisins. Garnish the kesari with fried cashew nuts and raisins and serve….