For the pizza base:
2 cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp milk powder
3/4 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp oregano
2 tbsp olive oil / vegetable oil
3/4 cup lukewarm water (as required to make a smooth dough)
For paneer tikka topping:
1 1/4 cup paneer / cottage cheese, cubed
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
a pinch of cumin powder
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp lemon juice
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
Other topping ingredients:
1 big onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup cherry tomato, thinly sliced
1 cup capsicum (green, yellow and red), thinly sliced
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
2 pinch oregano
4 tbsp cheddar cream cheese spread
4 tbsp pizza sauce, homemade or ready-made
300 gm shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp butter
salt to taste
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, milk powder, sugar, yeast, baking powder, salt and oregano and mix well.
- Add oil to this and mix well. Add warm water little by little and knead well to a smooth dough.
- Then coat it with a thin layer of oil and keep it aside covered for about 2 hours.
- To prepare paneer tikka, marinate paneer cubes with chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice and salt and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill the marinated paneer in the oven, drizzling oil all over it, or about 10-12 minutes or till done at 180 degree celcius, turning the sides in between.
- Cut the grilled paneer cubes to two halves and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combine together onion, tomato, capsicum and little salt and keep it ready.
- Take the dough out, punch it down and knead it for a minute. Make two portions out of it , roll the dough to a big circles and transfer it to a greased pizza pan and keep it covered for about 15 minutes.
- Prick all over with a fork, rub the whole with melted butter and spread cheddar cream cheese spread.
- Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce, sprinkle very little shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top it with half of onion mixture and paneer cubes.Sprinkle red chilli flakes and oregano and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Again sprinkle little oregano and red chilli flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius and bake it for about 25-30 minutes or till the cheese melts completely and sides of the pizza base turns golden.
- Remove from oven, let it sit for about 2-3 minutes, cut it into pieces and serve…