1 packet arrowroot biscuit /marie biscuit or any tea biscuit
1 tbsp instant coffee powder
1/2 cup hot water
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp gelatin
1/2 cup boiling water
300 ml whipping cream
50 gm caramel pudding powder/ creme caramel
7-8 oreo biscuits, crushed
10 tea biscuits, finely crushed
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- In a bowl, add the gelatin and 1/2 cup of boiling water and stir well until the gelatin has completely dissolved or melted. Keep it aside to cool.
- Prepare the coffee syrup by adding coffee powder and sugar in 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Dip each biscuit in the coffee and arrange them in 2 layers in the pudding dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add the whipping cream, creme caramel and cooled gelatin and beat together using mixer until fluffy.
- Pour this mixture over the biscuit layer and spread it evenly.
- Then decorate the pudding with crushed oreo biscuits, crushed tea biscuits and desiccated coconut in carpet design.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to set and then serve chilled…