8-10 ladle of thick dosa batter
1 cup spinach/ palak, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 inch ginger, chopped
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
salt to taste
- In a blender, add the chopped spinach, green chillies, ginger and cumin seeds and grind well to a fine paste adding little water.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add the dosa batter, stir well and add salt if required.
- Heat a dosa tawa/ pan and lightly grease with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in the centre and using the back of the ladle spread as concentric circles.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil over the dosa and cook till crispy. Turn the other side and cook if required.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar…
- You can also prepare this dosa by grinding only curry leaves if you do not want spicy dosa…