1 1/2 tbsp instant coffee powder
1/4 cup + 1/4 cup hot water
3/4-1 tbsp ( 10 gm) gelatin
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take 1/4 cup hot water in a cup and add instant coffee powder and stir well.
- In another cup of 1/4 cup hot water, add gelatin and stir well until the gelatin has completely dissolved or melted. Keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, add heavy cream and sugar and stir over low flame, until the sugar dissolves.
- Heat it about 3 more minutes and remove from flame.
- Add the coffee mix and the gelatin mixture to this and mix well. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Then strain it through a strainer and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour into serving moulds or ramekins and refrigerate until it sets, for about 3-4 hours…Serve chilled drizzled with chocolate syrup on top…