2 cups plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup caster sugar
85 gm butter, chilled and grated
1 large egg, beaten
175 ml milk
150 gm raspberries
140 gm white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celcius. Place 12 paper cases in a muffin tin.
- Sift together the plain flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in the caster sugar.
- Add the butter and stir with a fork to coat in the flour mixture.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the egg and then beat in the milk.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the beaten liquid ingredients.
- Stir gently until just combined, do not over-mix.
- Fold in the raspberries and half of the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the paper cases and scatter over the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until risen, golden and just firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely and then serve…