1 cup fresh karikku / elaneer / tender coconut pulp
100 ml milk
2 tsp gelatin
400 ml fresh cream
4 tbsp sugar ( or add to your taste)
- Soak gelatin in 2-3 tbsp of cold water and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- In a blender, add the tender coconut pulp and grind/ blend to a smooth mixture adding milk and keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, bring the cream and sugar to a simmer over medium- low heat. Do not boil.
- Add the tender coconut mixture into this and mix well.
- Then add the gelatin and keep stirring until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down slightly.
- Pour into serving glasses or ramekins and refrigerate until it sets, for about 3-4 hours. Serve chilled…