2 cups whipping cream, chilled
3/4-1 tin condensed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
6-7 oreo cookies
- Crush or break the oreo cookies with your hand and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream and condensed milk and beat using an electric beater until thick and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract to this and continue to beat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the crushed cookies and mix well with a spatula.
- Transfer this to a freezer safe container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight…
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂