2 cups broccoli florets
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Chop the broccoli florets into fine pieces. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with turmeric powder and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute chopped onion and ginger until the onions turn transparent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chopped broccoli and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped green chillies, pepper powder, garam masala, salt and chopped coriander leaves to this, mix well and cook it covered on low flame. Sprinkle little water, if required while cooking.
- Then add the egg mixture and stir until the eggs get well cooked and mixed with broccoli.
- Remove from the flame and serve with chapati, bread etc…