2 cups pasta
200 gm boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
2 1/2- 3 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3/4 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
3/4 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp soy sauce
3 onions, thinly sliced
1 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2-3 green chillies, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
3-4 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
oil as required
- Boil water in a deep pan, add pasta, 1 tsp of oil and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add sliced onions and saute well adding little salt till transparent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes till soft.
- Add chopped green chillies, cleaned chicken pieces, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, garam masala, soy sauce and few curry leaves and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water to this and cook for 12-15 minutes till the chicken is cooked well. Adjust the salt.
- Now add the cooked pasta and chopped coriander leaves , mix well and cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..