200 gm paneer, cubed
1 egg white
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 tbsp dried red chillies, crushed
3 dried red chillies, chopped into rounds
1/4-1/2 cup capsicum, chopped
2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
50 gm butter
1-1 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp pepper powder
a pinch of red food colour
salt to taste
oil as required
white sesame seeds, for garnishing
- In a bowl, add egg white and beat well with a spoon adding salt. Marinate the paneer cubes in this egg white and fry them in hot oil till golden brown at medium flame and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onion, ginger,garlic, dried red chillies and crushed red chillies and saute well till brown.
- Add chopped capsicum and spring onion to this and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the flame and add butter, soya sauce, tomato sauce, red food colour, pepper powder and little salt and mix well.
- Add fried paneer to this, mix well and stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with white sesame seeds and chopped spring onion and serve hot….