1 1/2 tbsp plain flour
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp sugar
a pinch of baking powder
2 tsp butter
vanilla ice cream , as required
- In a bowl, add plain flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix well and keep it aside.
- Add eggs to another bowl and beat well using mixer until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and vanilla essence to this and beat again until creamy.
- Add the flour-cocoa mixture little by little and mix gently with a spoon into smooth batter.
- Heat a flat non stick pan and add butter. When it melts, reduce the flame and pour the prepared batter and spread evenly using a spoon.
- Cook it covered at low flame for 5 minutes till done. Remove it from the flame and allow to cool completely.
- Cut the cake into rectangles using cookie cutter or a sharp knife.
- Spread the ice cream between two cake pieces and sandwich together..
- Wrap the assembled sandwiches separately in parchment paper/ foil and store overnight or serve immediately…