2 1/4-2 1/2 cup wheat flour ( or plain flour)
2 medium well ripe bananas
3/4 cup yoghurt
5 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
oil for frying
- In a blender, add bananas, yoghurt and sugar and blend well.
- Transfer this to a large bowl and add baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add wheat flour to this and mix well with spoon.
- Then knead it well to a soft dough adding 1- 1 1/2 tbsp of oil and keep it covered for 5-6 hours.
- Make small balls out of this dough and roll each dough in a floured surface to make poori using a rolling pin.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them in the hot oil till golden brown on both sides at medium flame.
- Drain them on a paper towel and serve hot…