puff pastry sheet, thawed
3 tbsp nutella ( or as required)
1 beaten egg, for brushing
icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celcius. Grease a baking tray with oil or line it with aluminium foil/ parchment paper.
- Roll out the thawed puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut into squares.
- Spoon 1 tsp nutella into the centre of each of the puff pastry squares.
- Fold to form a triangle and press with a fork to seal the edges.
- Arrange the folded puff triangles on the greased baking tray and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the puffs turn golden brown…
- Dust with icing sugar and serve..