1/2 kg crab/ njandu, cut into pieces
small piece ginger
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp pepper powder
1 1/2-2 tsp vinegar
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
oil as required
- Cut the crab into pieces and clean it and keep it aside.
- Grind together ginger, garlic, shallots, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt to a paste.
- Add vinegar and 2 tsp oil to this paste and mix well and marinate the cleaned crabs with this paste.
- Heat oil in a pan or cast iron dosa pan and place the marinated crabs. Add 1 garlic clove crushed and curry leaves on top of that and cook it covered for 10 minutes at low flame.
- When one side is cooked, flip it to the other side and cook till done…Serve hot..