1 1/2 cup idli rava/ rice rava
2 cups of water
3/4 cup grated coconut
1 tsp oil
salt to taste
- In a saucepan, boil water adding oil and salt on medium flame.
- Reduce the flame to low and add idli rava and give a quick mix. Cover and cook for a minute till the water is absorbed completely.
- Open the lid and add grated coconut and mix well with a wooden spatula.
- When the idli rava mixture is warm enough to handle, start making balls out of the mixture.
- Boil water in a steamer and place them on the plate of the steamer.
- Steam cook it for 15-20 minutes or until they are cooked completely…Serve with any spicy curry…