1 big ripe mango, chopped ( about 1 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add the mango pieces in a blender and puree to a smooth paste.
- In a non stick pan, add mango puree, sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
- Keep stirring at low flame for about 15-25 minutes till the mixture thickens and will turn glossy.
- When it reaches the proper spreadable jam consistency , switch off the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Transfer the jam on to a clean air tight bottle and keep refrigerated…