250 gm mushroom, thinly sliced
1 onion, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp crushed ginger
1 tbsp crushed garlic
2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1 small capsicum, chopped
1 tsp kasoori methi / dried fenugreek leaves
3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp butter
salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Add chopped onion and salt and saute till soft and start to change the colour.
- Add crushed ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes over low flame.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and cumin powder and cook till oil appears on top.
- Add chopped capsicum and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushroom and kasoori methi and cook till done.
- Add coriander leaves and butter, mix well and remove from flame..Serve hot..
Recipe Source: Sanaa’s Recipe Note Book