1 cup aval/ avil / rice flakes
1 1/2 cup cold milk
3 ripe small bananas
1/2 cup well ripe mango, finely chopped
1/4 cup pineapple, finely chopped
1/4 cup apple, finely chopped
2-3 tbsp sugar
2-3 tbsp condensed milk
25 gm raisins
50 gm cashew nuts, chopped
25 gm almonds, chopped
vanilla ice cream, as required
glazed cherries, for garnishing
- In a pan, dry fry the aval / rice flakes till crispy for about 3-4 minutes and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add bananas and lightly mash with spoon.
- Then add mango, apple, pineapple and sugar and mash it well using a wooden spoon. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, mix raisins, chopped cashew nuts and chopped almonds and keep it aside.
- In another bowl/ jug, add milk and condensed milk and mix well.
- To serve, take 2-3 tall serving glasses and add 2-3 tbsp fruit mixture and then add 2 tbsp dry fruits mixture.
- Add 2 tbsp crispy aval and then milk mixture and then little more dry fruits and stir lightly with spoon.
- Finally add a big scoop of ice cream and top it with a glazed cherry. Serve immediately…