1 1/2 cup prawns head, cleaned
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
2 sprig curry leaves
2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- Clean the prawns head ( cut from both sides ) and wash it well.
- In a pan , add cleaned prawns head, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and about 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Cook it covered at medium flame, stirring occasionally till cooked and water almost dries up.
- Then add coconut oil and curry leaves to this and fry well on medium flame.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot…