1/4- 1/2 cup of water
- In a blender, add cooked rice and grind it to a smooth paste adding little water.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add salt and the rice flour little by little and knead it well to a soft and smooth dough.
- Make lemon sized balls from the dough and place each ball in a pathiri press between two plastic covers and press it to a thin round shape or press it by applying little oil. ( You can also roll them into small rounds using a rolling pin by sprinkling rice flour).
- Heat a pan on medium heat and place the pathiri on it and cook for 10 sec on one side and then flip it over and cook the other side.
- Flip it over again and when it puff up remove from the pan.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining balls …..Serve hot with any curry of your choice….
- Add the rice flour accordingly to make the dough smooth and less sticky…