200 gm boneless chicken
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp crushed ginger-garlic
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp curry leaves, chopped
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp gram flour / kadalamavu
1 tbsp rice flour
1 tbsp plain flour
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Cut the boneless chicken into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken cubes, chopped onion, green chillies, crushed ginger-garlic, coriander leaves, curry leaves, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and mix well with your hands.
- Then keep it in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add gram flour, rice flour and plain flour to this and mix well again without adding any water.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and drop little batter using spoon or hand into hot oil and fry till golden brown and crispy at low-medium flame.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel….Serve hot with tea as a snack…