- In a blender, add the chopped jackfruit pieces and puree / blend it well until smooth.
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add condensed milk and jackfruit puree to this and beat again until well blended.
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container, cover and freeze it for 8 hours or overnight till well set.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve…
1 cup ripe jackfruit, chopped
1 1/2 cup whipping cream
3/4 tin condensed milk, or as required