1 1/2- 2 cups dosa batter
1/2 cup drumstick leaves/ muringayila, cleaned
salt to taste
oil, as required
- In a bowl, take the dosa batter and add the cleaned drumstick leaves and mix well. Add salt if required.
- Heat a dosa tawa/ pan and lightly grease with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in the centre and using the back of the ladle spread as concentric circles.
- Drizzle little oil over the dosa and cook till done. ( Flip the dosa and cook if you like…).
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar…